I’ve looked forward to becoming a Delivery Agent with WINGSPAN Delivery Services since only a few days after I first undocked. After very much learning to enjoy solo hunting (more on that later), I finally applied to and was accepted to become part of WINGSPAN Delivery Services.
Thus far, I’ve found WINGSPAN to be an excellent fit for my play style. Plenty of backup, adult, but not excessively vulgar comms, and all the freedom I want to enjoy solo wormhole piracy! I’ve struggled to earn my Delivery Agent wings for the past couple of weeks, however, due to RL distractions and difficulty connecting with recipients.
I’m pleased to have overcome that initial hurdle! There’s nothing unusual or special about this delivery, and there’s some issues with the live audio that I had trouble cleaning up, but it’s important to me, because it’s my first as a WINGSPAN Delivery Agent!
I learned a few things in particular on this excursion, and in reviewing the video:
- Warp to 35 on gas clouds, not 20.
- Spam lock after deactivating cloak, in case there is lag or other delay.
- I need to use the radial menu more, and futz with the right click less.
- The Fleet menu will collapse to a simple list – much easier on the screen real estate (if I think to shrink it), and adequate for small gangs.
- Discuss who is grabbing the loot, so it doesn’t get forgotten!
- I need to D-Scan more. I bang that key like… well, a lot, until I get on grid with a delivery recipient, then I get lax.
Special thanks to Delivery Coordinator Mei Long and “oh crap, it’s a Loki” Zevens, and o7 to Callen Isu and Maybe Later of Capital Endeavors for undocking with the intent to receive delivery!
Sorry you missed out on the delivery, Monster Baine, but hey, when the shift ends, the shift ends!