Erutor overheats the fail as he attempts to gank a fellow explorer.
- Be careful where you warp – objects in space are larger than they appear, and will decloak you.
- If you’re warping to a safe between hack, cloak up, and don’t always warp to 0. If I’d made fewer mistakes, this could have been Puiu’s doom.
- If your target cloaks, you don’t continue in a line, you just sit there like a dummy. Re-set your speed or double click in space.
- Use the right drones.
- Don’t forget to tackle back if you’re beating your ganker – he almost certainly could have killed me if he had.
Special thanks to Puiu Spartan for the content, and to a few of my space friends who offered the kind words that inspired me to get back to work on my backlog of footage to share what I’ve learned!
- Hetu Hegirin – Otherwhere Circle
- ChingShi Bonney – Heritage Protection Initiative
- Dorian Reu – Signal Cartel
Want to fail like this too? Sign up, play for free, and look up Erutor in gamel!
Use this link to start EVE with 250,000 extra skill points: http://secure.eveonline.com/trial/?invc=9e4b8889-a0de-4141-99b0-31da1125cc23&action=buddy